Monday, February 15, 2010

Photobucket

Photobucket

Andrea Galvez
JRN 521
Lighting

My first lighting set was in a basement with only one bulb turned on, I names this one Spooky lighting because the basement I was in was really creepy with only one light on and then light coming through dirty windows. I was just showing that wit little amounts of light you can have a creepy (or whatever mood you’re going for) picture. I didn’t use my flash in the picture that I picked because I though the light looked softer than when I used a flash. (You can see the difference in some of the pictures in which ones I used flash and whish ones I just let the bare bulb and window light do what they do)

In the second set of pictures is Tracie Sivec, a 23 year old Senior from Bad Axe MI. is studying for her first exam in one of her harder classes. The way I set this room up was by shutting both window blinds and putting a blanket over one of them to make the room a little darker, but not too dark that she couldn’t see her book. I then turned on the neon sign above her head to add a little color and turned my flash off and started taking pictures. They came out a little dark but I like the way they look with a nice calm and dim mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment